Sunday, February 15, 2009

LIGHT IN MY SIGHT

Down in a dark crypt, I lay,
Where not even a glimmer
Can be seen nor left,
It is my cradle, my throne.
But as I roamed around my
Seemingly dark locus,
I heard a sound that is queer to me,
A loud, deafening sound I’ve never heard ever.
Hoping that the sound will soon end,
I suddenly heard something,
Something as if cracked,
So I crawled forward, I crawled slowly.
I stopped and for the first time
I saw light which made me stepped back a bit.
Little by little, I gained strength and with that sight
I became fearless at the more instance.
Thought I was satisfied, I suddenly turned helpless.
So helpless, I submitted myself to the light.
And then, a new journey began,
A new story was formed,
I was able to straighten up every bend,
I was able to find,
Find myself,
Again.

No comments:

Post a Comment